Friday 16 March 2012

Travelogue Mini Album

Hello peeps and welcome back!

I have finally finished my mini album that I have been working on.  It is actually a paper bag album.  I have made one before but this one I found online and must give credit to Stephanie at http://withagrin.blogspot.com.au/.   I used the Tropical Travelogue line of papers from one of my all time favourites, Graphic 45.  Added in-between are prima flowers (yummy) and a few Tim Holtz extras.  It is of our quick get away down to Bunker Bay.  I hope you like it!


Above is the cover page and below the second page.  
It has lots of tags too!




 Above is the third page and below the forth.  These all have tags too.  Some have journaling and some have photos on the back. 



Above the fifth page and below the sixth.
Again tags galore!



Above the seventh (lovely blues) and below the eighth page.




Above the eight page and below is the back page and cover. Heaps of stickers and butterflies!


 So sorry it's long ladies, but I had the best fun making this album and the papers were absolutely  fabulous.  Love the prima flowers and all the pits and pieces that went with the collection.  Many thanks to Tania at the Scrapbook House http://thescrapbookhouse.wordpress.com/
 for all my scrapbooking needs and this fabulous collection of papers from Graphic 45.

Thanks for stoping by
Celeste

2 comments:

rudlis said...

Beautiful album!

Stampindamour said...

Fantastic mini album! xo

-pamela :)