Wednesday 14 March 2012

Easter Eggs

Hello and welcome back.
I finally received my Easter dies!  Unfortunately I have been sick this last week and it was a bit of a rush to get my post ready.  So please bare with me while I get thru this bout of sickness.


I thought I would make something different this week.  I used some old packaging plastic in the shape of a cylinder and popped an egg into the middle.  On the outside I tied a bow (that has little chicks on it) and then began to cut out and stick down my dies.  


Firstly, for the large egg, I cut out the Spring Basket and used one of the Lace Egg dies in the centre.  I then used the Bunny and Chick Border to run along the bottom of the cylinder.  For the tag I used Nesting Eggs with the bunny from the Spring Basket and popped him in the middle.


For the smaller project, I used another plastic cylinder and filled it up with small Easter eggs.  I then used the Lace Egg die again and cut four eggs out and placing them all around the cylinder.  Topping off with a bow (this one had bunny faces on it!) I also made a tag.  This was using the Nesting Eggs again and also the bunny that came with the set.


Dies used:

I hope you like my projects and again, I am sorry that I only had a short time in which to bring you this post.  Please look out for the weekly challenge, on again at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog.

Till next time Celeste

9 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Celeste, what a great project. I sure hope you are soon feeling better my friend, please take good care of yourself. Hugs ... Carole

valou250809 said...

C'est superbe! bravo!

Anonymous said...

le gros oeuf est sublime
kiss
heli

Tayanushka said...

what a beautiful creation!

jacqueline said...

Hi Celeste
Very Beautifull !
J'aimerai bien le gagner ce die !
Biz

Toni said...

These are beautiful! They remind me of lit votive candles in the photos. Never would've known you were under the weather. Thanks for the inspiration.
Toni

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lace egg designs, Celeste!

Linda said...

Such beautiful projects.. Im really lovin these Easter die cuts.. Very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

Lisa said...

wonderful job, I love it!! Thanks for Sharing