Friday 20 January 2012

New Do!


 NEW DO!

This is a layout I prepared for the My Minds Eye challenge. 


The challenge called for the theme "new" on the layout and to follow the sketch provided.  You had to use at least 80% of My Minds Eye products.


The papers used here were Little Boy Blue, 
"Darling Dots" and "Thats My Boy".  The tag was Rosy "Best of Friends" as was the big spotted paper.  All of these papers are from My Minds Eye range.
The flowers were made by me using the above papers.


A bit of bling and thickers from my stash were used for the title.

There is still time to join in the fun!  Head on over to My Minds Eye and check out the challenge.

Bye for now Celeste

4 comments:

Penny said...

You did a great job on this layout! I loved the handmade flowers! Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Sam said...

gorgeous LO and i love the flower that u made!

Sam

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.