Sunday 15 January 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs January Release


Hello!  Celeste here with a special post.

Today is the day for the new release dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
I can't wait to share them with you.

Cuties #4 B156 7/8” x 8

Country Girl B157 1” x 8”

Wedding Garter B158 3/4” x 8”

English Doily Angel Wing DL 101A 2 1/2” x 5 1/8”

Dutch Doily Rectangle Frame
DL 130 5 1/2” x 4”

Swedish Spring Oval FRM 135 4 7/8” x 3 7/8” 

These dies are going to be so much fun to play with.  Unfortunately Australia Post has not delivered my dies in time to create a project for you today.  I will be away from home from Friday and over the weekend seeing my dad who is ill.  So when I get back on Monday, I am hoping the postman has been to my house and left my wonderful dies!

Thanks for stoping by
Celeste

No comments: