Wednesday 4 January 2012

Bathing Beauties Card

 Hello everyone.  It's Celeste here with the last in my series of Bathing Beauties.  I have created a card to match my layout and tags.  I hope you enjoy.


Firstly I started off with 6x6 card stock and folded it at the top so the card could be lifted up.  I then used the French Flair-Classic dies to create the base of the card.  I used the French Pastry Doily under the picture just so the edges could be seen.  


I made the small flowers out of the Miniature Rose die and just popped them on top of the Fanciful Flourish and inked and stickled them.  


The main flower is made up of the Judy's Blooms die with the leaves and the Pair of Ferns resting on top  of the French Pastry Doily.  I put the Dragonfly on the left hand upper side of the card and inked and stickled it too.


 This is the inside of the card. I, again, used the French Flair-Classic Die to look like the outside of the card.  I used one of the smaller dies of the French Flair-Classic dies to make a place to write or stamp a saying or whatever you would like to put in.


  For the flower, I just used the inside of the Heartland America Large die and the Heartland America XL die and popped both doily's together with the petals of the Judy's Blooms  on top.  With the Fanciful Flourish underneath and another Miniature Rose, I finished the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a Happy and Safe New Year.  All the best for 2012.

Dies used:  

If you would like to win a $20 voucher for some of these amazing dies, pop on over the Cheery Lynn Blog and enter the weekly challenge.  You can also check out the awesome projects the Design Team have created.  Good Luck!

No comments: