Wednesday 21 December 2011

Bathing Beauties

Hello everyone, it's Celeste here again to share with you my latest project.
It is the first in a series of three projects that I have been working on.  I hope you like it!


This first project is an 8x8 layout.  I first found this paper and it gave me the idea to use the French Flair-Classic LG Stackers in addition with using the French Flair-Classic - Silver Stackers .  I nestled  these two together and then popped my picture in the middle, whilst surrounding the picture with the dies.


were all cut out, inked, stickled  and put under to create the greenery.


Up on the top left hand corner I made two small flowers using the  Miniature Rose die combined with the Stacker Flower #1 Leaf.  These too were inked and stickled.


Finally I added a Small Dragonfly with Angel Wings to the top right hand corner.  I was originally going to leave this space alone, but when I looked more closely it felt like it needed something.  After playing around I found the dragonfly and I think it looks perfect!

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you come back next Wednesday to see the next instalment of my Bathing Beauties series.

Don't forget to head on over to the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog and get all the information for the up coming challenges.  You could be in the running for a $20 voucher just by producing a piece of work using these amazing dies.

Thanks for stopping by Celeste

No comments: