Friday 11 November 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Tag


Cheery Lynn Designs have a challenge at the moment with the theme of using their dies.  The dies I used in my project are:









In my tag I first used the Fanciful Flourish and built the tag up in layers. Next, using the Folding Fan, I embossed my stamped design using the Kaiser Bonjour collection stamp set. I then edged with Distress Stickles by Tim Holts and glimmer mist with Tattered Angels. 


For the flowers I used both the Cherry Blossom and Judy's Blooms together, slightly curling the leaves, and flower petals to give dimension, after Glimmer Misting.  Also, I used Tim Holts Distress Stickles on outter edge of petals and leaves, adding a jewelled brad for the centre of each. 



Lastly, I used the Small Exotic Butterly which I also Glimmer Misted and used Tim Holts Distress Stickles.

I had fun making this project, and I hope you like it too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Celeste

5 comments:

Sandie said...

So pleased you entered the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Celeste!!! Best of luck, your tag is really gorgeous. I especially like the embossed fan, and the way you have done your flowers.

shulsart said...

Celeste, what a beautiful tag and a lovely use of all the dies. Your flowers are gorgeous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Jodi said...

beautiful tag!!! I love that you stamped the fan!! Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Kianel said...

Terrific tag! Beautiful use of the dies!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Hope to see you back next week,
Love from France, Kianel.

Sandie said...

Congratulations Celeste on winning the challenge, so looking forwards to seeing your next lot of creations..